Need Help?Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
RustFest is an inclusive conference and as such strives to be accessible to everyone. This includes:
- Ensuring all our venues are accessible by wheelchair.
- Providing quiet spaces for people with sensory issues, or simply in need of a break.
- Access to non-gendered toilets.
- Appropriate measures can be taken for the workshop day and the impl days. Please get in touch.
- Making sure that maps and orientation material is available.
- Providing clear signage to, from and through the building.
- Serving a wide range of food and special requests.
- An all-around help hotline during the time of the conference: +41 TODO
We are currently clarifying the situation around guide and service animals with the venue.